Sunday, May 20, 2018

Quick and Easy Cards with Joni

Hello Everyone, Joni here sharing some inspiration using you stamps and dies on a simple way. I've got two cards to share with you today. First up, features the He Is Risen stamp set and the Basic Greetings Die.

To begin, I first stamped the image on blush colored cardstock with Versamark Ink and then heat embossed the image using white embossing powder. Next, I colored the open spaces of the flowers with Copic Markers. This technique is so easy to do and adding that little bit of color really makes it pop.

Next, I cut some small strips of cardstock to create a mat for my greeting. For the final touch I added the "thanks" from Basic Greetings Die.

I love how soft and ethereal this card came out!

For this next project I used new Tossed Floral Background Die, which is really gorgeous!

For this project I die-cut it once from blush and one from white cardstock. I used the positive die cut from the white and the resulting left over outer frame from the blush.

I die cut "hello", again using the Basic Greetings Die for a simple finish to a simple, yet elegant card.

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Featured Supplies

For your convenience, here is a list of the featured Wplus9 supplies used on today's project(s), along with links to purchase.

Wplus9 White Cardstock
Wplus9 White Cardstock
Shop at:
WP9
Wplus9 Black Cardstock
Wplus9 Black Cardstock
Shop at:
WP9
Wplus9 Basic Greetings Die
Wplus9 Basic Greetings Die
Shop at:
WP9
Wplus9 Kraft Cardstock
Wplus9 Kraft Cardstock
Shop at:
WP9
He Is Risen
He Is Risen
Shop at:
WP9
Tossed Florals Background Die
Tossed Florals Background Die
Shop at:
WP9
Cashmere Cardstock
Cashmere Cardstock
Shop at:
WP9

4 comments:

  1. WOW Joni, these are gorgeous esp. the first card using the Copics. Absolutely gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS WORK, Joni! Your coloring is STUNNING, & the dies on the last card are SO PRETTY! SUPER JOB!!!!!!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just lovely floral cards, stunning designs!

    ReplyDelete

Connect with us:

Follow Us on Pinterest