Friday, April 24, 2015

VIDEO: Patterns Two Ways with Love Mom

Today's video features more of our April Release - Love Mom and Love Mom Layers die.

Watch above or watch in HD at YouTube

In the first card, I created some patterned paper with stamps and added some fun custom colored embellishments.

The simple design was elevated with a modern color palette and the use of a fun colored border, using the Landscape Borders die, to separate the pattern from the plain white top.

Once I had die cut my little colored flowers, I was inspired to create another card by creating a pattern with the die cuts.

Once I had arranged my pattern, I used a trick that I saw Laura Bassen do with Glad® Press'n Seal® Wrap to transfer all of my die cut pieces at once.

I just love how these cards turned out and I hope you do too!

Supplies

8 comments:

  1. Wonderful cards and great techniques!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards Dawn. (THIS is the kind of card I would do. Some times I wonder what is wrong with me but they are SOOOO worth the effort!)
    Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful cards showcasing some wonderful products! The colors are fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Dawn, I do love these! Thanks for another awesome video!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! I like the asymmetrical designs. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOve these cards! The colors you chose are gorgeous together! I love how you did the edges of the cards, I can't wait to try it:) Thank you for the inspiration:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those colors really do look gorgeous together, Dawn! Thanks for the video - love these beautiful cards! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dawn, your cards are truly inspiring!!!

    ReplyDelete

Connect with us:

Follow Us on Pinterest