Monday, December 16, 2013

Shabby Chic Joy with Trell Doxie

More than anything, I love seeing what you all are creating with Wplus9 products. It is absolutely surreal to see what you all are pinning on Pinterest, tweeting about on Twitter, posting on Facebook and my personal favorite...sharing on Instagram with our designs.

Today, I get the honor of sharing a gorgeous card from Trell Doxie. When I fist saw his photo of this card on Instagram, I immediately fell in love. A little later, I just had to come back and leave a comment letting him know just how much I still adored it. Imagine my surprise and delight when he offered to let me post it here to share with all of you!

I am just in love with all of the layers, the soft color palette and how effortlessly it all just comes together. This is also a perfect example of how to make the most of a simple sentiment set like Pretty Patches: Christmas.

Thanks for letting me share this beauty Trell! You are simply amazing!

11 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful! I love all the same things you mentioned, this just all goes together so perfectly! Gorgeous, Trell!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Meredith! You were a tough act to follow though!

      Delete
    2. Thanks Meredith! You were a tough act to follow!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful card! Love this design, and the colors together, the lace, heart gem...really wonderful work! Thanks for sharing.

    Katie B.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!! Trell does awesome work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty, love the embossing and color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Trell! Love that your card was shared! It is beautiful

    ReplyDelete

Connect with us:

Follow Us on Pinterest