Saturday, October 5, 2013

Wplus9 2013 Holiday Collection Group Post

It's Release Day! All of our 2013 Holiday Collection release products are now available for purchase at www.wplus9.com. Don't forget, if we run out of something that you simply must have right now, you can also find Wplus9 products at many of your favorite retailers! Check our retailer's page for a list of where to find us.

If you missed the release, you can start here to catch up. And don't forget to check the winner's page to see if you were a lucky prize package winner!

Release Day is also Group post day. It's the day that I get the pleasure of showcasing the Design Team with their final parting release projects. Are you ready to see what the ladies have to share today? I know I am! I had a few extra cards left over that I didn't share during the release, so I'll be joining as well.

Dawn Woleslagle

This card was inspired by stationery that I ran across and just couldn't get out of my head. I remembered the snowflakes in browns and golds and just knew that Folk Art Flurries would be perfect for it. I decided to pair it with the sentiments from Strictly Sentiments 3 and Heartfelt Holiday. I love how complex the design seems, yet how simple and clean the overall effect is.

Hannah has floored me. Floored me with this masterpiece. The wreath she has created using the pine cones and pine boughs from Merry & Bright is simply amazing! And the distressed wood background from Dockside Backgrounds is the perfect backdrop. And even though it is not meant to be, look at how nice the large bow from Silver Bells looks stamped on the die cut from Under the Mistletoe!

These girls are KILLING me with their talent! Talk about a stunner! I love the bold contrast in color Jean's created here. The start white mistletoe die cut from Under the Mistletoe against the background. The color choices for her fruit and flowers is amazing, and I love the shadow stamping of the laurel wreath from Heartfelt Holiday that she's added to encase it all. She has two projects to share with you, so be sure to click on her name to visit her blog!

Jinny's style is always so down-home and comfy. You know what I mean? I love the little felt stocking, the little house in the wreath and the mix of fonts she's created by mixing the sentiments from Silver Bells and Heartfelt Holiday. Oh and that blue stitching! It's those little eclectic mixes that really makes Jinny's style.

Kerrianne is sharing a classic Christmas centerpiece with Merry & Bright. Notice how she's drawn the eye in and down to the sentiment by placing the larger flowers on the outside of her arrangement creating a visual "v". You can't help but be drawn down to the sentiment where it's perfectly anchored with a line of bling.

Man! Sarah is the Queen of Tags! Here, she's used Heartfelt Holiday to create the super cute yet "grown up" tags. I love the bright colors mixed with her soft shabby style.

Oh, how I wish this was a wrapping paper! I'll take it in treat box form though! Savitri has mixed the foliage images from Woodland Wreaths and Silver Bells to create and all-over wintry patter. The little embellishment on the box handle is adorable!

And that officially concludes our October/November 2013 Release Week festivities! Thank you so much for joining us. And again, thank you for the encouragement both in comments and emails. You are all so amazing! And I can NOT wait to see your AMAZING creations!

9 comments:

  1. Pinecones, AND pears AND berries AND candles AND bells AND bows AND snowflakes......You sure know what Christmas means to ME! Gorgeous projects, and the PERFECT tools with which to make them! I am blown away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are right! Your design team does such a fabulous job! And thank you, thank you, thank you! I feel so blessed to have won this entire collection! When I read the news, it brought tears to my eyes. What a wonderful way to celebrate world cardmaking day! I LOVE WPLUS9 and cannot wait to start crafting with all of these wonderful products! With a heart filled with gratitude...thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful release Dawn and LOVE each and every set. The DT has done an outstanding job showcasing the variety of of cards/projects you can make and quite inspired by it all. Looking forward to my order arriving and getting them inky. You made my Christmas card making fun this year. Thank YOU!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! These are amazing, love all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning release..LOVE it All!
    Gorgeous cards made by everyone.....
    Hope that some shop in the Netherlands will go and sell your stamps...i want them...so badly...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous everything!!! I love the pinecone and hurricane and pears!!! beautiful inspiration from the DT!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous release Dawn and very talented gilrs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Incredible release and designs! I have so enjoyed all of the beauty created with these new products!

    ReplyDelete
  9. great release. hard to choose which sets I couldn't live without. Ended up with the two wreath sets for starters.
    Design team did a wonderful job showcasing the new stamps and dies.

    ReplyDelete

Connect with us:

Follow Us on Pinterest