Monday, May 7, 2012

A Botanical Mother's Day

Mother's Day is just around the corner. Have you finished making cards for those special ladies in your life?

I'm making some progress over here, and thought I would share a card I created for my Mother in law. She's a fan of the pink and green color combo, so I thought this soft botanical design would be perfect for her.

I paired Woodgrain Silhouettes Additions with a sentiment from A Special Lady. I love how mature and serene this color combo becomes when paired with lots of white.

How about you? Will you be creating more soft and feminine Mother's Day cards? Or will you be going fun/cute, or perhaps more bold and graphic?

Project Supplies

Botanical Mother's Day
Stamps: A Special Lady, Woodgrain Silhouettes Additions (Wplus9)
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Sahara Sand, Regal Rose (Stampin' Up!) Green (Martha Stewart)
Card stock: White (Wplus9); Antique Linen (Papertrey Ink)
Dies: Label Layers 2 (Wplus9)
Other: ribbon, button (Papertrey Ink); twine (May Arts)

5 comments:

  1. I love the color combo and with the images this card is very serene. I am about to sit down and make Mother's Day cards as we speak. Here's hoping they turn out well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply stunning. Love the colors and details. TFS

    ReplyDelete

Connect with us:

Follow Us on Pinterest