Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Design Team Feature: Jinny Newlin

Jinny will be sharing her September Release projects all week long over on her blog. Today she has chosen a cute project to let me feature here on the Wplus9 Design blog using Class Act and Design Basics: Classroom Backgrounds.

The shriek that came from my mouth when I first saw Class Act and Design Basics: Classroom Backgrounds could’ve been heard at least two blocks away; and believe me, none of you wanted to see the happy dance that came next. Being a former teacher, just about anything related to the back-to-school season makes me giddy happy.

So as soon as these treasures arrived in my mailbox, I went right to work turning my son’s homework notebook into something he could be proud of. I really wanted to do those spirals up right with ribbons galore, but he said that would be way too girly, and wouldn’t even hand it over until I assured him that I would leave the spirals alone. By the time he got it back though he was all smiles. His gasp when he first saw my version; priceless.

I’d love to have you all stop on by my blog to see the before picture and get the low-down on the how-to. Hope to see you there!

~ Jinny Newlin

You really should head over to Jinny's blog to find out more about this fun project and how she put it together. She has really come up with some clever uses for Design Basics: Classroom Backgrounds in particular.

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!


3 comments:

  1. Thats a really cute and fun project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great way to jazz up a plain notebook! All the different elements look so great together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you hear MY shriek, when I discovered this exquisite creation: YEOOOOWZA!?! What a GLORIOUS platform for Dawn's stamp and your BREATHTAKING talent to dance - WONDERFULLY done!

    ReplyDelete

Connect with us:

Follow Us on Pinterest