Friday, September 9, 2011

Design Team Feature: Elise Durenberger

I am having so much fun featuring the Design Team this release! And today, I get to share a fun ensemble by Elise. I always look forward to seeing what Elise serves up each month because she always manages to make me see the potential in a stamp that I had completely missed.

"My favorite, favorite thing about this month's stamps...is ...EVERYTHING! I mean, seriously - WHAT'S NOT TO LOVE? So many sentiments and so many IMAGES! I've combined A Pocketful and A Pocketful: Halloween along with some classic Wplus9 stamps. Come see how I've recycled denim to cut a REAL pocket for my stampy delight and created a window with a Halloween inspired sky. I'm ready to indulge myself with some pre-season CANDY CORN and a Pumpkin Spice Latte! Hope you'll join me - for ALL of the above! Happy stamping!"

~ Elise Durenberger

Just head over to Elise's to get the low-down on her creative process and the details for each of her projects above.

This week has been a blast! Next week we will have more Design Team features from the September Release. I hope you find time to make it by!

4 comments:

  1. Elise is not only a super creative crafter, but she leaves the most inspiring messages on my blog. I always feel like a million dollars after what she writes! Yeah for Elise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how cute are these creations and wow on how adorable that little pocket is.

    ReplyDelete

Connect with us:

Follow Us on Pinterest