Monday, February 28, 2011

March Release 2011: Group Post

Welcome to the March Release Group Post Day! Our March Release is now available for purchase at www.wplus9.com. Are you ready to see some more gorgeous design work from the talented Wplus9 Design Team?

Dawn Woleslagle

I decided to join in for the fun today. Here, I've used the My sister, My friend sentiment. I really love the soft color combo here with the pop of yellow. The focal flower was created using multiple layers of scallop punched (Stampin' Up!) tissue paper. Just secure them through the middle with a brad and scrunch each layer up. Soft and pretty.

Kerrianne Gwin

What a fantastic use of our new die, the All Occasion Label! I am floored by the background pattern Kerrianne has created by cutting multiple die cuts out of that gorgeous damask paper!

Jinny Newlin

I was instantly drawn to the Jinny's flawless execution of such a varied color combo here. I am absolutely challenged when it comes to working with more than 3 or 4 colors. Bravo Jinny!

Elise Durenberger

Love, Love, Love the way Elise used the All Occasion Label die to create a negative shape inside her circle creating a frame. Why don't I ever think of these things?!

Hannah Craner

Oh, this is going on my favorite color combo list. Hannah has also repeated the label shape in the background of her card and added an unexpected surprise with Poinsettia Patterns. I love how the repetition completes the design.

Savitri Wilder


I'm always so intrigued by Savitri's seemingly random placement of elements and techniques. But if you look closely, you realize it's no accident that her designs always come out so perfectly balanced.

I wanted to thank you all for joining us again for another release. I can't wait to see what you all create!

9 comments:

  1. I'm simply shaking my head in AMAZEMENT! So MUCH fun to see the diversity of colors and techniques - SAME stamps, totally different peeps, making this crafty magic! It must be SO gratifiying to you, as the head honcho, to see it all come together, so! HUGE congrats to you, dear DAWN! What a wonderful release - yet, again! XOXOXO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We picked very similar color combos, didn't we? It is my favorite spring color combo, and boy am I ready for some warm weather.

    I adore your flower, Kerrianne's ribbon work, Jinny's happy color combo, Elise's brilliant frame and cute little tag, and the coral color of Savitri's card. Seriously fabulous inspiration in this post.

    Can't wait to get more stamping in!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is GORGEOUS, girl! LOVE your layered, frilly, focal point and your string and tag detail! Just beautiful and full of spring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous samples. I love the tissue paper flower you made!! Just bought some new goodies, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all gorgeous, gorgeous cards! The first one is my absolute favorite. Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, my! I just discovered this blog, and I DEFINITELY will be back!!! I love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What beautiful cards! This blog is so inspiring! THANKS!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What gorgeous cards! You guys did a fab job! Dawn - LOVE the flower on your card!

    ReplyDelete

Connect with us:

Follow Us on Pinterest